Wednesday, September 1

The Arrival

I took delivery of my 2005/2010 pre-facelift DC5 on the 30th of April after roughly 1 month of searching, and testing 2 other Type-Rs.

It came stock from the dealership in Kepong, with only J's Racing front strut and C-pillar bars as the "specials"...

Ugly ass dealer standard number plates meant that I had to spend an extra money getting new ones done.

The first week, I drove the car without an alarm system because stupid JDM cars came standard with GPS locaters that unfortunately don't work in Malaysia...

Whenever I parked somewhere, I'd check on the car every 10 minutes due to paranoia. So thank goodness for the Steelmate alarm system that was swiftly installed the following weekend.

Heres how she sits 3 days after delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment